The Shell is held on with the plastic tabs that wrap around the arms.
Removing your shell will not void your warranty.
To remove the shell:
- Start by hooking your finger into the space where the battery pins are located.
- Firmly pull up on the shell with this finger and it will pop off.
To put the shell back on:
- Line up the shell so the four holders are sat on top of the arms.
- Apply pressure to each holder, until the holder clips on over the arm.
- Make sure the motor wires are tucked inside of the shell and not caught between the shell and the motor arm.
- Finish by tucking the holder tabs around each arm so the shell is flush all the way around.